Ketura, for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel and PowerPC), is a different approach to project management and issue (bug/defect) tracking. Organize your work. Track time. Manage customer requests and other work issues. Schedule and deliver your team projects on time and within budget.
Ketura is easy to install and use and so is suitable for large and small teams, or even individuals who wish to manage their work effectively.
Work smarter: 12 reasons to use Ketura
Much more than project scheduling. Organize your work. Track time. Manage customer requests and other work issues. Ketura is designed to help your team work together efficiently.
1. Accurate project schedules. Ketura doesn`t just tell you how much work there is to do, it predicts when it will be done and how long it will take. Ketura takes into account staff absence and availability, ensuring that you have the best schedule estimates for your projects.
2. Designed for changing circumstances. Even the best prepared project teams encounter unforeseen circumstances. Ketura makes it quick and easy to reassign work, move issues between milestones or defer issues to ensure that you hit your deadlines.
3. Manage all your projects in one system. You don`t have to juggle multiple project files. With just one Ketura system, all your current projects are live and available, all the time.
4. Built-in timesheets. Traditional project management software requires you to update your project progress manually. With Ketura, team members log their own time as they undertake work, using a single-click work timer, and provide their latest estimates of the amount of work left to do. Out of the office? Team members can update their work journals after the event. Either way, you always have the latest, most accurate, information available.
5. Prevent schedule slips before they happen. Your team has insight into the work it is undertaking. Make the most of it! Ketura calculates two schedules for every project: one based on the â€˜official` project plan, and one based on the latest expectations of team members. You instantly see any discrepancies between the two, making it possible to deal with possible schedule slips before they happen.
6. Control your budget, not just the project schedule. Successful projects come in within budget, as well as on time. Ketura knows the hourly cost of all your team members` time, so you always have a current budget projection.
7. Integral issue management. Never again lose track of customer requests, project requirements, goals, defect reports, help desk tickets or other issues. Assign issues to project milestones, as and when you want to schedule them for work. Add tasks to each issue, to define what work needs to be undertaken, and by whom.
8. Understand what`s happened. Want to know who worked on an issue, milestone or project? How long it took? How much it cost? Whether team members have managed to spend the intended amount of time on a project? Want that data filtered by a particular time period? Ketura makes all this information readily available.
9. Spot trends. Ketura shows you long-term trends in the cost and quantity of work required to complete projects and milestones. This can be a useful reality check on over-optimistic expectations.
10. Automatic, personalized to-do lists. Eliminate misunderstandings. Ketura gives each team member his or her own to-do list, based on all the work scheduled for them in various projects. Every team member knows exactly what to be working on.
11. Simplicity at the start. Sophistication when you need it. You don`t have to use all of Ketura`s capabilities at the outset. Start simply, then explore its capabilities and define sophisticated workflows (perhaps to comply with your organization's procedures) at your own pace.
12. You`re not alone. Araxis offers free support during your trial period, and for the first year after you buy Ketura. After that, you can renew support for a modest fee, giving you continued access to the latest product updates and Araxis support staff.
Not just for project managers Ketura has benefits for the whole team, not just the project manager.
All team members:
Use your personalized pending and in-progress task lists to understand exactly what your project manager intends you to be working on.
Be involved in the project planning process by estimating the amount of work to be undertaken for tasks assigned to you.
Give feedback to project managers about the amount of work remaining that you expect for each task assigned to you. This helps project managers to understand changes in your expectations as soon as they happen and helps them become aware of potentially unrealistic project schedules.
Easily and quickly keep track of how much time you have spent on each task using the single-click timer.
See how many hours you have worked in a period of time, enabling you to manage your time effectively.
For support staff:
Never lose a customer suggestion, request or problem report.
Keep track of which customers are interested in an issue.
Understand who has done what and when in response to a particular issue.
Give customers the latest information by checking the status of particular issues.
For billing administrators and financial managers:
See exactly how much work has been done on a project or milestone in any given period and how much it cost, broken down by issue or team member.
Set an hourly cost for each team member.
For system administrators:
Install Ketura on a single Mac or PC; Mac and Windows users on your network access Ketura with just a web browser.
The following are the purchasing options for Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management. If you require a formal quote, choose one or more products and click on the ""Create an Online Quote"" link at the bottom.
Customers who bought Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management also looked for these solutions from LOGON :-
What is Ketura? Ketura is an application for Windows and Mac OS X. It helps you manage both simple and complex, changing projects and the teams that work on them.
It helps organizations and teams keep track of customer requests and other work issues, define what needs to be accomplished, develop projects and milestones based on those goals and then work according to those plans.
Ketura makes it easy for everyone to track the time they are spending on various activities. This helps people work efficiently, and gives managers detailed insight into the cost and timing of all work undertaken.
Ketura calculates on-the-fly how long your projects will take (and how much they will cost), taking into account the latest expectations of team members and the work undertaken thus far. This gives managers the critical information they need to keep projects on track.
Circumstances change, and so do your goals. Ketura therefore makes it easy to accommodate drastic change in project plans; it doesnâ€™t require everything to be perfectly planned from the outset.
Who is it for? Ketura is for managers and teams who need to organize and track their working time more efficiently, and for anyone attempting to deliver products or services (or a mixture of the two) on-time and within budget.
It is intended to be used by everyone involved in a project or other work activity: both managers and those undertaking the work being managed.
Ketura is carefully designed to make it easier for people to work productively, rather than getting in the way of their work.
Because it is so simple to use, Ketura can be used by the smallest teams, or even individuals managing and tracking their own work.
No-hassle deployment The Ketura application is installed on a single computer on your local network. For a list of the requirements for a Ketura server machine, see System Requirements (Server).
Users interact with Ketura over their local network using their web browsers, just as they would access any web site. For a list of web browsers that work with Ketura, see System Requirements (Clients).
Ketura is therefore very easy to install and use, even for larger teams.
What are the terms of the software licence? Evaluation and preview versions of Ketura are licensed for a limited period of time (typically 45 days) from installation, as specified by the licence file supplied with the product.
Full (non-evaluation) versions of Ketura are licensed per user who accesses a Ketura server. That is, you need to purchase one licence for each user who will log on to a particular Ketura server. Users who are permitted to log on are known as â€˜active usersâ€™ within the product.
You do not need to purchase a licence for users that will not be logging on to Ketura. Thus, for example, you can use Ketura to manage external contractors (who do not need access to Ketura themselves) without purchasing additional user licences.
Ketura is a different approach to project management, team scheduling, timesheet and issue (bug, defect, etc) tracking system. You can manage all your team's projects in a single system. Ketura is easy to install and use.
To evaluate Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management, demonstration, etc., contact us. Download If you are based in Asia - Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, India - Mumbai, Bangalore, Delphi or Pune, Indonesia - Jakarta, Vietnam, Philippines - Manila, Thailand - Bangkok, Macau, please contact us now. Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management is available for purchase and you can buy direct from LOGON or one of our reseller partners. We offer local and regional technical support, consulting services and training for selected products.
How to buy Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management ?
If you wish to buy Araxis Ketura - Project Management and Issue Management, you can first generate a quote online or request one via email. Send email to email@example.com.