InstallShield is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers, and cloud platforms, and helps to prepare applications for emerging technologies like the Windows Store and Nano Server. Over 100,000 developers around the world trust InstallShield to develop EXE and MSI installers, create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App (WSA) packages, and virtualize their applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework.
LOGON has been a Flexera partner for over 10 years. We understand Installation technology. We are passionate about helping customers select the correct Installation solution, suggest professional services and certified training.
Contact us now to discuss your requirement.
InstallShield is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers, and cloud platforms. Software installed with InstallShield is used on more than 500 million PCs and servers.
Whether supporting standalone applications or complex software bundles, InstallShield provides an intuitive development interface to develop MSI and EXE installers, create UWP and WSA packages, and virtualize applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework. InstallShield also helps application producers prepare their applications for emerging deployment scenarios like the Windows Store and Nano Server.
Simpler, Cleaner Installs, Upgrades and Uninstalls with Universal Windows Platform Support
- Develop MSI and EXE installers, and create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App packages with minimal scripting, coding and rework.
- Prepare applications for emerging deployment scenarios like the Windows Store and Nano Server.
- Enhance the customer experience by making Windows Installer and UWP desktop applications “pop” on the Windows 10 Start screen with vibrant tiles.
Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Use multi-tier installation templates to deploy Web/server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Deploy to hybrid cloud databases with Microsoft Azure SQL Database support
- Support enterprise application virtualization adoption by validating compatibility and creating Microsoft App-V packages
Most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Comprehensive support for Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.x and Windows 10 – the fast, easy way to build Windows installers
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and Sideloading of Windows Store Apps
Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installers that match your company and product branding with InstallShield's Advanced UI editor
- Support continuous release processes by streaming the latest updates and patches at install time, ensuring users always install the latest version
- Localize installation text in 35 different languages
What's New in InstallShield 2018
- Open Source Software Detection and Risk Assessment* – Make InstallShield your first line of defense against potential OSS vulnerabilities. One fast, automated scan identifies OSS components in the project. Know your licensing obligations and make informed ship/no-ship decisions.
- Windows Installer (MSI) Installations – Quickly and easily create Windows Installer (MSI) installations with advanced support for SQL databases, enhanced options in IIS view (Premier and Professional editions only), XML editing and much more with InstallShield’s intuitive graphical development environment.
- Custom Bootstrappers to Bundle Universal Windows – Suite/Advanced UI installations bundle Universal Windows Platform app packages, MSI installers, EXE setups, Web Deploy packages and more into a single installer for simple installation by your customers. Enhancements offer more control for suite installation authors. Installers can be bundled with their dependencies, server configuration tasks, PowerShell scripts, and all the required components of a complex installation.
*InstallShield 2018 includes a free, one-year subscription to FlexNet Code Aware. Read about Flexnet Code Aware here.
LOGON is a reseller for InstallShield in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Sri-Lanka. Call us now at +852-25128491.
LOGON is the alliance partner for Flexera in India and operates out of Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi. Call us today at +9180 49636363.