InstallShield is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers, and cloud platforms, and helps to prepare applications for emerging technologies like the Windows Store and Nano Server. Over 100,000 developers around the world trust InstallShield to develop EXE and MSI installers, create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App (WSA) packages, and virtualize their applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework.
LOGON has been a Flexera partner for over 10 years. We understand Installation technology. We are passionate about helping customers select the correct Installation solution. Contact us now to discuss your requirement.
InstallShield is the industry standard for development teams creating installers for Windows desktops, servers, and cloud platforms. Software installed with InstallShield is used on more than 500 million PCs and servers.
Whether supporting standalone applications or complex software bundles, InstallShield provides an intuitive development interface to develop MSI and EXE installers, create UWP and WSA packages, and virtualize applications with minimal scripting, coding, or rework. InstallShield also helps application producers prepare their applications for emerging deployment scenarios like the Windows Store and Nano Server.
Simpler, Cleaner Installs, Upgrades and Uninstalls with Universal Windows Platform Support
- Develop MSI and EXE installers, and create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App packages with minimal scripting, coding and rework.
- Prepare applications for emerging deployment scenarios like the Windows Store and Nano Server.
- Enhance the customer experience by making Windows Installer and UWP desktop applications “pop” on the Windows 10 Start screen with vibrant tiles.
Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Use multi-tier installation templates to deploy Web/server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Deploy to hybrid cloud databases with Microsoft Azure SQL Database support
- Support enterprise application virtualization adoption by validating compatibility and creating Microsoft App-V packages
Most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Comprehensive support for Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.x and Windows 10 – the fast, easy way to build Windows installers
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and Sideloading of Windows Store Apps
Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installers that match your company and product branding with InstallShield's Advanced UI editor
- Support continuous release processes by streaming the latest updates and patches at install time, ensuring users always install the latest version
- Localize installation text in 35 different languages
What's New in InstallShield 2016
- Test Your App for Compatibility with Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App Packages and Windows Server App Packages – Scan your InstallShield project in seconds to save hours of investigative work by automatically identifying potential compatibility issues between your application and Microsoft’s Desktop Bridge (formerly known as “Project Centennial”), and Windows Server App packages.
- Create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App Packages from MSI Projects – Prepare for the Windows Store and simplify your software’s installation experience on Windows 10 by building Universal Windows Platform app packages (formerly known as “Project Centennial”) from your existing InstallShield projects. Build both Windows Installer and UWP App Packages to support all of your customers’ desired deployment scenarios.
- Create Windows Server App Packages (WSA) from MSI Projects – Get ready for Nano Server and Windows Server 2016 deployments by building Windows Server App packages from your existing InstallShield projects. Simultaneously create both Windows Server App packages and Windows Installer packages in your build process to easily support all of your customers’ desired deployment scenarios.
- Combine Multiple UWP App Packages into One – Develop your installation in modules for easier deployment and maintenance, and then merge the components and dependencies at build time into a single UWP app (Appx) package for the Windows Store. For direct distribution outside the store, bundle your UWP App Packages and other dependencies together with a Suite/Advanced UI installer.
- Mapped MSI Table Relationships – Gain insight into how MSI tables are related for more precise editing and troubleshooting. Quickly see how those changes will impact your installer to reduce the unintended consequences of manual table editing.
- Custom Windows 10 Tiles – Make your Windows Installer and UWP desktop applications “pop” on the Windows 10 Start screen with vibrant tiles for increased user engagement.
Try a Full Version of the product
FREE for 21 days!