SQLDetective 4.4 is a powerful and easy-to-use graphic user interface to Oracle databases, which is intended to develop database objects; write and debug stored programs, object types and triggers; execute, analyze and format SQL and PL/SQL statements; administer and monitor databases; compare databases/schemas/objects in the same or different databases, as well as browse and modify data and analyze dependencies between objects.
BUILD YOUR DATABASE PROJECTS MORE EASILY
table, view, trigger, index, job, cluster,synonym, operator, etc depending on the features of the Oracle database versions. Syntax highlighting and code folding Code Editors, Code Helper, Code Insight and Integrated Oracle Documentation Browser allow the user to write procedures, functions, packages, object types, triggers and JAVA in a high quality and error free way. Object Navigatorfacilitates easy navigation of database structures by displaying database schema objects and their relationships in an intuitive hierarchical interface.
is a powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface to Oracle databases. It provides an integrated environment for developing database objects, writing and debugging stored programs, executing and testing SQL and PL/SQL commands, as well as searching and modifying data and analyzing the dependencies between the objects. Visual object editors allow users to quickly create and modify database objects such as:
WRITE AND TEST YOUR CODE MORE QUICKLY
SQL Editor executes SQL and PL/SQL statements supporting bind and substitute variables. The advanced Stored Program Editor offers an easy-to-use interface for writing and executing stored programs. The fully integrated PL/SQL Debugger offers all features that a user could wish for: step over, step into, step out, run until exception, break execution, set conditional breakpoints, view and modify scalar and complex variables and more, to debug stored procedures, functions, packages, type bodies and triggers on a database server. Format and improve the quality of PL/SQL code using the Code Analyzer - a code review and quality control tool for Oracle PL/SQL development.
is a range of handy utilities to tune SQL scripts, test PL/SQL statements, write and execute stored programs, debug stored objects step-by-step.
ADMINISTER YOUR DATABASE MORE SIMPLY
Database Examiner provides easy access to database information such as: database system; instance options; initialization and NLS parameters; system events and statistics; SGA memory allocation; list of sessions; tablespaces, datafiles, rollback segments, etc.; Database Monitor monitors real-time database performance and displays: Logical, Physical and Disk I/O, Event Waits, Host CPU usage, Instance performance time, Sort Ratio, SGA, Hit Rates, Recursive Calls, and many others in charts grouped by categories; Top Session Locator locates the most resource consuming sessions in the database using different activity and Event Waits parameters such as: CPU, Logical I/O, Physical I/O, Parsers, Concurrency, User I/O, System I/O, etc.; Storage Manager manages tablespaces, datafiles, segments and quotes in the database instance; Session Navigator manages sessions and displays information on different sessions. The application also provides the ability to work with Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) databases.
empowers DBAs with the powerful and easy to use administrative and monitoring tools and utilities such as:
MANAGE YOUR DATA MORE SMARTLY
Dataset Editors allow users to quickly browse, search, modify, analyze and export&import scalar, object table, collection, REF and LOB types of data. Utilize advanced Export and Import Data utilities to export and import scalar and complex types of data into a number of popular formats like SQL INSERT Script, SQL MERGE Script, Microsoft Excel, XML, PDF, HTML, Char Delimited, etc. The powerful Dataset Builderallows users to create complex datasets without having to write a query. The Data Dependency Analyzer provides a graphic environment to represent and modify the referring data based on integrity constraints. The graphical Query Builderallows users to represent the server data model and create a query of any given complexity, on its basis.
is a complete environment for handling data.
CONFIGURE YOUR ENVIRONMENT MORE CONVENIENTLY
features a fast, easy-to-use environment that allows users to customize the workspace and visual tools on request. The Oracle Client Interface (OCI) allows users to utilize all database benefits and dispenses with the installation of additional drivers (e.g. ODBC or JDBC) in user's workstation.
SQLDetective 4.4 supports demand features of Oracle 9 –> 12c and provides all the facilities required to:
Quickly develop any type of the following database objects using Visual Object Editors:
- Tables - relational, object, index-organized, partitioned (range, hash, composite, list), temporary, clustered, external and XML
- Table (view) columns - built-in (Char, Varchar2, Number, Date, Interval, etc.), LOB (BLOB, CLOB, NCLOB,BFILE), user defined ( Object type, Nested table, Varray, REF) and XMLType
- Integrity constraints - primary key, unique key, foreign key, check
- Views - standard, object and XML
- Triggers - table, view, schema, database
- Indexes - non-unique, unique, bitmap, clustered, joined, partitioned, functional
- Clusters - index and hash organized
- Collections, Sequences, Jobs, Policy, Index types, Operators, Libraries, Database Links, Synonyms, Contexts,Directories, Profiles and more...
Easily write, test, debug and execute server-side programs:
- Procedure, Function, Package, Package Body, Type, Type Body, Java Source, HTML-based program using powerful syntax highlighting PL/SQL, JAVA and HTML Editors
- Customizable Code Assistant, Integrated Code Insight and Code Explorer and drag-and-drop eliminates errors and decreases development and test time
- Execute SQL scripts, PL/SQL subprograms, stored programs and SQL*Plus commands over multiple concurrent database sessions quickly with the multi-threaded SQL Editor
- Debug stored programs step-by-step over multiple concurrent database sessions easily with PL/SQL Debugger
- View execution plan of SQL statements hierarchical on the database with the Explain Plan feature
- Format and improve the quality of PL/SQL code using a code review and quality control tool for Oracle PL/SQL development - the Code Analyzer for SQLDetective 4.4
- Learn more about the Oracle database and find answers to any database-related questions, using the Oracle Documentation Browser, without leaving IDE
Conveniently browse, modify, search, sort, filter and export&import any type of data:
- Insert, edit, and delete records quickly with visual access to information in tables and views using Smart Dataset. Turning the Show constraints in the caption setting on, Smart Dataset accelerates the browsing and modification of foreign key related data
- Execute complex queries over multiple concurrent database sessions and immediately view result sets, supporting bind and substitute variables with SQL Editor
- Export and Import scalar and complex types of data into a number of popular formats like SQL INSERT Script, SQL MERGE Script, Microsoft Excel, XML, PDF, HTML, Char Delimited, etc.
- Browse, search, sort and group data without having to write a query, using the QBE (query by example) interface to data in the Dataset Editors
- Build complex datasets without having to write a query, using the graphic interface provided by Dataset Builder
- Analyze and modify dependencies between data, based on integrity constraints, using a powerful master-detail browser provided by Data Dependency Analyzer
- Represent the server data model and create, on its basis, a query of any given complexity in the graphicalQuery Builder
- View, insert and modify complex data types such as: BLOB, CLOB, NCLOB, BFILE, Object Type, Nested Table,Varray, XMLType and REF in the powerful Visual Field Editors
Smart manage schemas and database objects using such tools as:
- Compare Databases - compares and displays the differences graphically and generates a synchronization script for: two different databases; one or more schemas in the same or different databases; or one or more objects in the same or different databases
- Schema Extractor - extract schema objects into a file system in the form of SQL scripts (DDL)
- Schema Compiler - compile invalid database objects and select engines and compilation object types
- Schema Analyzer - collects statistics, validates structures and lists chained rows of tables, table partitions and sub-partitions, indexes, index partitions and sub-partitions and clusters
- Fast Copier - copy database objects and data between Oracle databases and schemas
- Find Objects - find objects in the Oracle database or Repository matching search criteria
- Report Generator - create reports in HTML format, based on database objects, table and view data, user privileges, roles, etc
Simpler administration and monitoring of databases using such tools as the:
- Session Navigator - manages sessions in the database instance the user is currently connected to, and displays a different session's information
- Storage Manager - manages tablespaces, datafiles, segments and quotes in the database instance
- Database Monitor - monitors real-time database performance and displays information such as: Logical, Physical and Disk I/O, Event Waits, Host CPU usage, and many others in charts
- Top Session Locator - locates the most resource consuming sessions in the database using different parameters such as: CPU, Logical I/O, Physical I/O, User I/O, System I/O, etc
- Database Examiner - provides easy access to database information such as: database system; instance options; initialization and NLS parameters; system events and statistics; SGA memory allocation, etc
- TKProf Shell - a utility that greatly simplifies the usage of the Oracle command line utility TKPROF by providing the user with a graphical interface to all of its parameters and options from within the application
- Tablespace Wizard - a powerful Oracle database version-dependent graphic interface that offers easy-to-use controls for viewing, creating and modifying tablespaces
- Oracle RAC - SQLDetective 4.4 provides support for managing Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) databases. The feature is available in the following modules: Object Navigator, Session Navigator, Database Examiner,Database Monitor, Top Session Locator.