Intel® Parallel Studio XE helps developers take their HPC, enterprise, and cloud applications to the max—with fast, scalable, and portable parallel code !
Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a comprehensive suite of development tools that make it fast and easy to build modern code that gets every last ounce of performance out of the newest Intel® processors. This tool-packed suite simplifies creating code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory optimization. Get powerful, consistent programming with Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions for Intel® Xeon® and Xeon Phi™ processors, plus support for the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDEs).
New features include the combined performance snapshot feature of Intel® VTune™ Amplifier that shows MPI, CPU, and FPU memory use; the rooﬂine analysis feature of Intel® Advisor to find high-impact but under-optimized loops; high performance Python* to accelerate HPC—and more.
Who Needs It?
• C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers building HPC, enterprise, and cloud solutions
• Developers looking to maximize their software’s performance on current and future Intel® platforms.
What Does it do ?
• Creates faster code. Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel® platforms with industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, performance profilers, and code analyzers.
• Builds code faster. Simplify the process of creating fast, scalable, and reliable parallel code.
• Delivers priority support. Connect directly to Intel’s engineers for confidential answers to technical questions, access older versions of the products, and receive free updates for a year. Paid license required.